Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

EN: Discover, settle in and integrate into Switzerland


My blogging has always been based on the idea of helping others to discover, settle down and integrate into the places where I live - that was the case with my project Wirdheim in Vilanova (2007-2013), but also the main reason for starting this blog.

And so it shall continue, albeit in a new way. Since January, I have started to work and that gives me, on the one hand, less time to write, but on the other exactly the intense and natural contact with the German language which I have so actively been looking for.

My future posts will be much shorter, but can hopefully still serve as an inspiration for those of you who want to discover the city of Zurich, the country of Switzerland and learn German as well as Swiss German. This journey has only just begun!

- - -
Deutsche Version (kommt bald) 
Svensk version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love feedback!